Pokemon BW2 Friend Code Exchange

My UN is dw1981 and my FC is 0318-7013-6918
I just got a 3DS the other day and I'm looking for friends to add. My fave games right now are New Super Mario Bros. 2 and Pokemon White Version 2! Looking forward to Pokemon X & Y in October!

Battles, Trades, friends! It's all good. PM me if you added me and i'll return the favor!

PM me when you add me
TN: Kyohei
TC:2624 0441 7599

Terraryst and ShadowAngel97 I have added you both 3DS friend code and
on Pokemon as well add me on both as well everything should be on my post

Add me PM when you do
I have all the info to the bottom
and for 3DS it's to the left.

I just got my 3ds and pokemon black2, i would love to have some friends. FC: 1478-3461-0368. save me as zezamorak or shadow. let me know you added me.

I will be adding all you people that posted after me the next time I get on Pokemon. Which is most likely in a few minutes.

Please add me, I'd love to battle but prefer to trade even more, I like to trade (legit) pokemon with special hidden abilities.

Name: Bernie Pokemon Black 2

FC 5029 2371 0021

To contact me and arrange a time to meet in wifi club: bernie8881@yahoo.com

example: your email says: hi, my friend code ... and name is ... and I want to battle, trade, etc

my (bernie's) email to you says: ok, Im available in these days/time: .... example : Saturday : 8:00 AM to 3:00 PM and Sunday 8:00 AM to 12:pM.

your email: I available at example: saturday 2:00 PM to 3:00 PM, lets meet at around 2:30, ok?

my email: Sure, [OR if I/you say I can't (after you/I gave a time/time interval), then we continue to propose and arrange a time for both of us to meet in WI-Fi club]

add me my fc under my sig

Recently started on White 2 but always happy to have friends,battle,trade, wand such,the code is:3182-5652-2682. Looking forward to new friends and more fun!

Names AJ i play black 2 pretty often so add me to your friends list. Mine is 0834-0634-8325. anyone and everyone is welcome to add me. :pikachu:

AJ & reremy i just added you two on pokemon b2 add me back and also add me on the ds

my 3ds code is: 1607-1525-6560

pokemon friend code is : 2237-6593-230

and anybody else who wants to add me please and message me when u do :]

Hey everyone.

I just bought a 3Ds XL yesterday - it's my first handheld since my Advance SP in 2004. I bought pokemon White 2 and I really have to get used to the upgraded graphics - seeing Pokemon Emerald was my last played pokemon game ;)

I am looking for a Houndour - Would anyone who has Pokemon Black(1) be so kind to trade me one?

Seeing as I just started out I can't really offer much back yet - keyword being yet.

Either way if anyone would like to add me or help me out with my Houndour problem - this is my friendcode: 3153-4100-2487 and this is my Pokemon Friend code: 2796 1406 3489

Shoot me a PM if you add me =)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys I have Pokemon White 2, and my FC for that is 0734-4017-6570. PM me if you add me! I'm up for whatever. I've finished the main quest and am currently just raising pokemon. Don't know what else I should do other than that.

I'd like to add more people on my Pokemon Black 2 friend roster. My FC is 0605 4524 9406, I'm mainly looking for people to battle competitively. But ill add anyone right now ^_^

Back