Pokemon Conquest Passwords and Tips

SpoonySage

N3DS Community Ghost Gym Leader
Awards
Credits
First of all, as soon as you conquer your fifth kingdom, you can use passwords to make new Pokemon appear for the next in-game month. Most of these passwords come from Gamestop exclusives, but you can actually use any of them as they are set passwords and not one-time use codes like the main Pokemon games use. NOTE: You can only use each password ONCE, so make sure you bring a character you really want to train that specific Pokemon, as you might never get a chance to get it again with anyone else. Passwords are case sensitive.

Beldum----------cMqkZRRSRX
Darmanitan-----pK5RgzqLG8
Dratini-----------Sr5Z5GqAgR
Eevee-----------2rz3XFCKmR
Emolga----------Jnm3kqgN8X
Gible-------------LTb3n3RYJ8
Gyarados-------mq2xRVNgRL
Lapras-----------GfV33RVN3F
Larvitar----------Lpu3ggCYk8
Oshawott--------frCLRpXG88
Panpour---------CNZF3wpq3x
Pansear---------niE33w9rwM
Pikachu----------FZP8GqRZRR
Riolu-------------Shw8mxRAJR
Schyther--------8GV3LMGrnM
Sneasel---------Rc338MpqLx

Now, each map has special secrets, so here are a few notes for each level. Only look if you don't mind losing the aspect of making tactics on the fly throughout the game.
Aurora
Trees can be attacked and might have treasure.
Standing on the dark patch will give you buried treasure.
Logs will block your way but can be pushed by attacking them. Attacking with a move that hits a few squares will move it several squares down. Only if it hits a Pokemon will it break and go away.

Ingis
Only fire Pokemon can stand in lava (also flying and levitating).
Fire on the field will randomly spurt on and off (usually takes a few turns to change).
Hot springs will restore HP to those standing in them.
Boulders will rain down between turns doing moderate damage if hit (only hit me once for 12 damage I think).
The fire around the treasure never went away either times I played this level. Let me know if you find a way to get at it early in the game.

Greenleaf
Vine bridge in top of map (near enemy forces). Will retract after a few turns.
Bushes contain tunnels that will warp you to another space.
Strange flowers/weeds will knock you into a random nearby space (can get you on top of cliff or just fling you back).
Capture the Flag Objective: Have a Pokemon stand on each flag square for capture it. You don’t have to stay there, but doing so will restore HP between turns. Have all 3 at the same time to win.

Fontaine
Only water Pokemon can cross water. (also flying and levitating, which you should have by now).
Switches will raise or lower the dams (to stall your team).
The fountain on the left will do small damage to all surrounding tiles (1-3 HP damage per turn, but might heal water types).
Move fast across the gaps and you have nothing to fear.

Violight
Electric tiles can only be crossed by electric Pokemon (or flying/levitating)
Buttons in the four corners activate electric shocks that hit all Pokemon on the diagonal section.
After a few turns, the generator will be charged and thunder will strike down at random squares.

Chrysalia
There are two traps buried in the sand that will activate when stood upon. One is on the left route, the other to the right.
The Pokemari balls will bounce all the way to the edge of the field when they are struck, doing moderate damage to any Pokemon in their path.

Pugilis
Red and Blue bells raise the attack power of their respective team when struck.
When Pokemon stand at the edge of the arena, any attack will knock them down and they will have to climb back up.
Capture the Flag Objective 2: You must capture and KEEP all 4 flags for 5 turns. To do this easily, move quickly and seize the first 2 flags and focus on knocking down the opponent’s Pokemon. Take their flags while they are down and put a good tank at the only entrance from their side to block the rest of their assaults. Any Pokemon that can boost defense/evasion will do, even better if it resists fighting. Use distance attacks to pick off the weakened foes and you will wipe them out long before the 5 turns needed to hold the flags. Personally, I used a Dratini with an evasion-boosting ability on a warrior with defense-boosting capabilities holding a potion as my tank while Ralts stood by to pick off the weakened fighting types.

Illusio
The blocks in the middle of the field will move when you stand on them in the direction your Pokemon is facing. However, I do not recommend using them for travelling. It will take much longer and chances are someone will take the one you need and they will not reset.
The portals will teleport a Pokemon to the matching portal. They change every other turn as to where they lead.
Capture the Flag Objective: Capture all 4 flags. In this level, you will likely be stuck fighting Gallade as it camps on the final flag, restoring HP every turn. I beat him by using Staravia to Intimidate and get super effective hits.
If you take on this level in the main game, you will not get to battle in Terrera.

Terrera
Winds will blow Pokemon around.
I did not play this level because I played Illusio, so I need to do more research here on multiplayer sometime.
If you take on this level in the main game, you will not get to battle in Illusio.

Cragspur
Boulders and rocks litter the battlefield, which has many hills. Hitting a boulder will fall down the slope of the hill, damaging all Pokemon in the way. Hitting a rock will cause it to crumble and may award you an item.
Stepping on the switch near your Pokemon will lower all the doors keeping you locked in.

Yaksha
Every other turn, a random Pokemon will be selected to be taken into the room with all the treasure. But don't get too excited; almost all of them were Iron Wristbands for me. When you are done looting the room, you can return to combat by standing on one of the two bushes and will fall through a tunnel leading back outside.
The dark pools in the center of the area will hamper your movement if you do not bring Flying/Water Pokemon.

Viperia
The pools of poison on the ground will instantly poison any non-Poison/Steel type Pokemon standing on them. Flying/levitating Pokemon are also immune.
The trapdoors will send you to the linked room. Be careful, as the one in the room next to you will lead straight into the heart of the enemy army.
The hot tubs will heal your Pokemon if you stand in them, but will empty after the first time. Take advantage of them before the enemy can.
Capture the Flag Objective: Possess all 3 flags at once to win. This can be difficult as the enemy tends to camp on a flag, so you should too. Also, some of the enemies were able to extend their range, so they may be able to take flags even when you checked their range and did not think they could.

MORE TO COME!

Multiplayer Battles:
Battling friends can be fun, but takes a while. Furthermore, you pick a set link level and do not receive any experience for the battle. You also cannot record matches like normal Pokemon battles. HOWEVER, it is not pointless to battle with friends. Pokemon that normally evolve via trading now evolve only by raising them to a certain level and then battling with a friend. These include Machoke, Kadabra, Haunter, Boldore, Conkeldurr.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back