Pokemon Crystal Vietnamese

Dark Young Link

Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
So I found this.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZ_bhwCgtXg&feature=related[/media]

Has slight lanuage. Though it's funny as hell and as much as I hate G/S/C I'd play it for the laughs.

hahaha, oh my gawd. I find it funny that you hate like every game that I love except for the mother games :3

Watch more episodes. It gets funny, sweet opposite side. Like the names of the Pokemon. To everything else basically. I love the part when it says, "Want to breed?" I cracked up.

hahaha, oh my gawd. I find it funny that you hate like every game that I love except for the mother games :3

He hates a lot of good games, I just learned to live with it and brush it off
tongue.gif

EDIT: Great video, i may watch some more of this "let's play".

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah he does hate alot of good games,he only likes mother and majoras mask

You hate every game 'cept the first ones right? That just seems like super wannabe douchy fanboyism/stupidity.

Last edited by a moderator:
I like other games too. :squint: I don't like G/S/C, but I like R/S. I like OoT, but that's not the point. Also all the games I don't like is because they're either boring or they give me headaches in some stupid say.

Though as I said. Not the point. Watch this video.

i tried to watch it and its boring,the only funny things are the names of the pokemon and their attacks

I thought it was very entertaining, bad translations crack me up. Try looking up "Pokemon Green Version"'s english translation.

Back