Pokemon Dream Radar/ eShop Question

KevinZekrom

Awards
Credits
Hey, could someone help me? I live in Indonesia and I just bought my 3DS about a month ago. I set my country to US because US eshop have complete collection of software and games. But I have trouble with zip code, first it asks for address zip code, I tried my city's zip code but it don't work so I test using NY zip code and it work! Next I insert my credit card's number, security code and expired date, after that it ask the credit-cards billing zip code, I tried my credit-cards zip code but it don't work, why? Is it because I use indonesian credit card? Should I use US credit card? Please someone help me!!!! I really love pokemon

You should set your eShop to your own country if you want it to work.

But there is not Indonesia in country select. First I choose Singapore as my region but it doesn't have good collection, just retail games info and swapnote are there. So I change to US and its collection is really wonderful! But now, the trouble is how to buy it

You can order a card from E-Bay or Amazon.

Careful about E-Bay though...
People will sometimes send you nothing but a box or something.

You will more than likely require a US credit card to purchase things over the US eShop. I'm not entirely sure but I'm just saying what I think would be the most reasonable explanation.

I don't have the time at the moment but I strongly recommended searching for credit compatibility with the 3DS eShop, and whether or not you can use foreign credit cards on the US eShop (I am assuming you can't due to the different regions and their ways of handling things or whatever).

In case u haven't found it, u can go to www. Kaskus.co.id. And search for ibanezblack he's selling prepaids.

O yeah. He lives in indo, u wont be charge with an extreme charge, or don't need to deal with customs

Back