Pokemon from gen 6 you'll have in your team?

CM30

Gaming Latest Admin and Gaming Reinvented Owner
Full GL Member
Credits
2,030
Out of all the ones revealed so far (legendaries and mega evolutions included), which Pokemon from X and Y do you think you'll likely have in your team?

What ones are so awesome to you that you genuinely plan to use them when you get the game?
 
Fennekin is a definite for me. I might not even evolve it.

Honedge is another i like the look of.

I would use Yveltal, but legends are cheap.

Thats all im sure of so far.
 
This is the list of Pokemon I would like to have.

Chespin or Fennekin (I'm undecided on what starter I want.)
Litleo
Noivern
Talonflame
Sylveon
Gogoat

Though my list might change depending on what other Pokemon I come across in the game. I still would like to have these though.
 
Froakie third-ev, a fairy, talonflame, Honedge, and a glorious bug type all lv.100
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top