Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
Pokemon Go released on July 6, 2016 and since then it has racked up the most news stories that I have ever seen since posting news on this site 9 years ago. This is what is currently known:

A man threaten some players, and was arrested for terrorism. Everything happens in pairs and another dead body was found while a pokemon go player was out and about. Some people were hanging out though in a bad way maybe? But a man came out of his home and began to shoot at them. Already hackers have gone after the servers and attacked them. And for the love of god, watch where you are going or you will be hit by a car like this player was! This game is also so popular, it caused a stampede at New York's Central park.

I'm sure there will be more to post soon....

I am sure you missed 99.9% of the Pokemon GO news :p There are to many, dead bodies found, car accidents, someone even feel off a bridge and, last but not least, potato servers.

Where do they find all these hidden bodies? Jesus! Who kills them and who hides them?

Our world is, populated and not everyone is noticed when they go missing.

I am sure you missed 99.9% of the Pokemon GO news :p There are to many, dead bodies found, car accidents, someone even feel off a bridge and, last but not least, potato servers.

I know, I'm such a slacker :squint:

Isn't it funny that the ones playing a game are the ones that find dead bodies? Where was the society without Pokemon GO players? We go outside and are already pros in discovering the weirdest stuff :p

In my opinion, I think it is obvious that there are more accidents. 50% of the population that would normally be inside is going outside to play a game for hours, accidents would be logically duplicated.

#TeamMystic

Reactions: lb
Back