Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire!

They don't really need remakes. They remade Red/Blue/Green and Gold/Silver so that you could catch all the Pokemon. X/Y you don't even need a gen 3 remake.

It's still cool I guess. Though the names kind of suck. Why not Shimmering Sapphire and (DYL doesn't have one for Ruby.)

They don't really need remakes. They remade Red/Blue/Green and Gold/Silver so that you could catch all the Pokemon. X/Y you don't even need a gen 3 remake.

It's still cool I guess. Though the names kind of suck. Why not Shimmering Sapphire and (DYL doesn't have one for Ruby.)

I'll piggyback on your comment. Radiant Ruby?

Yeah like that.

I mean don't get me wrong, I love the greek alphabet and I'm not too butthurt about it. It's just that the names don't sound as majestic as Fire Red, Leaf Green, Heart Gold, Soul Silver. Those sound pretty.

HOENN CONFIRMED =Hoenn Confirmed

Yeah like that.

I mean don't get me wrong, I love the greek alphabet and I'm not too butthurt about it. It's just that the names don't sound as majestic as Fire Red, Leaf Green, Heart Gold, Soul Silver. Those sound pretty.Come to think of it, I think I like our names for the games better but I'm not going to complain about it. Maybe we can pitch the idea before it's too late? Lol.

Yeah like that.

I mean don't get me wrong, I love the greek alphabet and I'm not too butthurt about it. It's just that the names don't sound as majestic as Fire Red, Leaf Green, Heart Gold, Soul Silver. Those sound pretty.
Come to think of it, I think I like our names for the games better but I'm not going to complain about it. Maybe we can pitch the idea before it's too late? Lol.

The Alpha and Omega means the beginning and the end. I assume that the forms shown on the cases are either mega evolutions, or Alpha and Omega forms for Kyogre and Groudon respectively.

Back