Pokemon recommendation

Hm... Here are my thoughts on the recent Pokemon games.

Pokemon Heart Gold/Soul Silver - If you haven't played the original Gold and Silver GBC games, then these would be a nice addition to your collection. These are recreations of some of the best Pokemon games in existence.

Pokemon Black/White - Equally amazing, but I believe that this game has the best story as far as Pokemon are concerned. Definitely another great addition to one's collection.

Pokemon Rumble Blast - Eh. This one starts fun, but gets a bit repetitive. It gets hard if you try to collect all of the Pokemon after you complete the game the first time through. They do add some things for when you complete the game to give it a little bit of replay value.

Out of those games, I'd have to recommend buying Pokemon black/white. That is, if you haven't already played gold or silver. If you haven't played one of those two, then I'd recommend you getting heart gold or soul silver. Hope this helps.
smile.gif

I'd recommend Black/White as well. HeartGold/Soulsilver are great games in their own rights, but I feel that the storyline for those is really weak. Granted, the nostalgia is great, but overall I think Black/White is more engaging...I haven't even gotten my first Pokemon up to level 100 in my Heartgold, whereas I'm working on #19 in my White version...which is only beaten by my Sapphire version.

Either black/white for their epic gameplay or heartgold/soulsilver for making it look like pokemon yellow where pikachu follows you EXCEPT in these games any pokemon in the first slot of your team follows you. Even if it's a magikarp and your on land (don't ask idk why they did that either and shiny forms will be shown when it follows). So if you want triple battles choose black/white or if you want pokemon to follow you in a gold/silver style remake... I think you get the idea

Well I got Soul Silver and White...and I've got to say Pokemon White is way better if you want a better learning exprience since HG/SS came out around a year before Black and White. But Heart Gold and Soul Silver would last you longer I think because it has 16 gyms, while Black and White having 8 gyms.

But Heart Gold and Soul Silver would last you longer I think because it has 16 gyms, while Black and White having 8 gyms.

I'd tend to disagree there for one simple reason...Black and White have actual PvP fights, whereas the best HeartGold/Soulsilver have are the downloadable teams that others put up. Therefore Black and White would have more replay value as you can face off with others whenever you want. HeartGold/SoulSilver kind of die out after you beat the gyms as the Battle Frontier is the same as it was in Platinum.

[font=courier new,courier,monospace]black/white version are good too bcus i already have tht one...the black version[/font]
[font=courier new,courier,monospace]but i dont have heartgold/soulsilver version [/font]
[font=courier new,courier,monospace]i wnt that game [/font]
[font=courier new,courier,monospace]its only recomendation [/font]
[font=courier new,courier,monospace]it is up to you to decide[/font]
wink.gif

Back