Pokemon Rumor??

NintendoChannel

And here we are!
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Hey folks.

My friend called me this morning told me that the creator of Pokemon died because of the very unfortunate Japan earthquake and tsunami. I thought this was true. But when I asked someon at college if it was true, she said that the original designer of Pokemon died ages ago. As selfish as I sound, I didn't actually like the creator of Pokemon for his Anime/Games just like the rest of the deseased in Japan, he's just another sufferer of death... unfortunately.

Has anyone else here heared about this?

Hey folks.

My friend called me this morning told me that the creator of Pokemon died because of the very unfortunate Japan earthquake and tsunami. I thought this was true. But when I asked someon at college if it was true, she said that the original designer of Pokemon died ages ago. As selfish as I sound, I didn't actually like the creator of Pokemon for his Anime/Games just like the rest of the deseased in Japan, he's just another sufferer of death... unfortunately.

Has anyone else here heared about this?

The creator of Pokemon Lives is Tokyo. The Tsunami was no where near Tokyo. Also, it was rumor spread by some jackass on twitter, then Nintendo announced that he is just fine.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah...... I heard about this. But He's alright, no worries.

No way hes fine its just a rumor

If by creator, you mean Satoshi Tajiri, to repeat what the last billions of posts in this topic have said, the founder of Game Freak, who are responsible for the ever popular Yoshi (Mario & Yoshi or Yoshi's Egg in other regions) and Game Boy Camera, and er.... a few other games....
dry.gif
, is well and truly alive.

Also, while last month was the 15th anniversary of the releases of the first Pokemon games on February 27, 1996 (which didn't arrive in the US for over 2 years later in 1998), the development of "Pokemon" started way back in 1990, meaning, in some ways, you could say the Pokemon franchise is 21 years old, since the idea was born then.

Back