POKEMON WITH PERFECT IV'S (well... ALMOST)

mmasterpmedina

Awards
Credits
I've been bored lately and all i have been doing lately is breeding in attempts to get a shiny. Anyway in the process i have managed to obtain various pokemon with almost 31 iv stats. No they are NOT HACKED. To proove it, i have 150 hours played (thats what the time ticker says). THE ONLY THING I WILL ACCEPT FOR MY IV'D POKEMON ARE SHINY POKEMON. PREFERABLY LEVEL ONES.. I will not breed for certain natures because I do not know how to do that or if its even possible. By the way. I am able to do this because my shiny ditto's stats are all level 31. I can proove it/ You can check it with the following site http://www.serebii.net/games/iv-calcdp.shtml

anyway that is all. Post please
smile.gif

I'd never have the patience to do this. All of that hard work...and for what? Bragging rights on the internet? *shakes head* Now, I don't mean to belittle you, it's just that I'd probably end up hacking my Pokemon, heh. But I guess it depends on how much time and effort went into getting that Ditto...

The Ditto is hacked >_>

Plus, to get a Pokemon with a certain nature, I think you need to have a parent with the nature you want the baby to have hold an everstone, which increases the odds of the baby having that nature to 50%.

The Ditto is hacked >_>

Plus, to get a Pokemon with a certain nature, I think you need to have a parent with the nature you want the baby to have hold an everstone, which increases the odds of the baby having that nature to 50%.
But if he's going to hack the Ditto, he may as well just hack the offspring. And are IV stats directly inherited during the breeding process?

The Ditto is hacked >_>

But if he's going to hack the Ditto, he may as well just hack the offspring. And are IV stats directly inherited during the breeding process?
Actually having one of the parents hold a item like the power Bracer to pass on certain Individual Values. Easy,(note passing on IV's will not work sometimes.

i have all the bracers from the battle subway cuz i completed the single super and double super trains and then used all the bp points to buy the bracers. and i don't no if my dittos stats are level 31. i just assume cuz all the babies that have been coming out, their stats are pretty high. and for the link above i just put some random iv/ev stat checker cuz i didn't want to waste my time figuring it out. and lastly its not my ditto, i got from "GTS Negotiations". even though its a piece of shit pokemon, its shiny and it helps with breeding because i don't have the pokemon of the opposite sex.

and i don't hack. the closest i have gotten to hacking is accepting a level one shiny reshiram (traded my level 100) on GTS. Other than that im official. Oh and by the way, i have eggs (failed perfect stats) but they have various high stats. so just hit me up if you want them cuz i don't feel like hatching the eggs then releasing the damn things. so please just respond to this if you want them.

The Ditto is hacked >_>

if you hack ANY pkoemon by ANY means (changing iv's, changing ev's, making the pokemon shiny, etc...) the pokemon becomes untradeable and therefore useless for anything besides the use in your own game (figured that out by getting a level 1 reshiram off of GTS)

The Ditto is hacked >_>

IV'S stand for initial values. what a pokemon is given the day its born. so ya.

Back