Pokemon X and Y Tournaments!

Are you going to play this week?

• Total voters
Okay I have to make this post fast. I have to reschedule again because I am most likely getting out a 2 P.M. PST from school so I have to reschedule, if I can get out early I will let yoi guys know but as of now communication is limited, my phone is at 12% and last night my charher decided to just explode. Yes it gave a white and blue discharge and it won't work, but I will get one in a few hours. I can be here around 3:30 PST and above, or we can reschedule for tomorrow.

you're fine.

Alright. Our winners are listed! Now it's time to prepare for Cup 2, which is also a 1 Vs. 1. Yes, it's the same because we are just getting started. We must get used to the routine!

Now everybody must revote their participation! Everyone who voted this week's cup, either keep your vote where it is now, or click "Delete My Vote" and vote again if your answer is different!

Week 2: Begins November 13, 2013 and is 1 Vs. 1

Week 3: November 20-26 We will take a break from tourney. Use this extra time to train more Pokemon completely so you have more options for a team.

Week 4+: TBA

Alright. I hope nobody forgot tomorrow! I am going to start the scheduling, and, in case anybody is wondering. Your first opponents WILL be different from last week. We have to make this fair ya' know? I might actually be able to come in on this cup. Everyone should know that Porkman isn't playing this week, too.

Alright people. Battles are set. Befriend your opponent and remember what time you should be here! Fuzzii has saved us from mixing and matching in the Semi-Finals, but there's still more cups to go!

IMPORTANT! New rules are here: http://www.smogon.com/bw/banlist/ ONLY THE CLAUSE DEFINITIONS SECTION! These are the new banned Pokemon http://www.smogon.com/bw/tiers/uber all of this is with the following additions, Additional Pokemon bans: all remaining legends you don't see in the Uber list! This change will go in effect on November 27, 2013. So FOLLOW THOSE LINKS!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
IMPORTANT! New rules are here: http://www.smogon.com/bw/banlist/ ONLY THE CLAUSE DEFINITIONS SECTION! These are the new banned Pokemon http://www.smogon.com/bw/tiers/uber all of this is with the following additions, Additional Pokemon bans: all remaining legends you don't see in the Uber list! This change will go in effect on November 27, 2013. So FOLLOW THOSE LINKS!!!

I follow those rules already with this tourny but does that mean blaziken can not be used from now on in this tourny? I ask because I have gone against blaziken and use blaziken and to me they are far from uber, I have never been up against one and had a hard time killing it.

I won't be able to do my battle cause Blaziken is needed in my team for me to have 6 theres no substitutes excluding legends and I have to go to bed at 9:30 GMT.
I won't be able to do my battle cause Blaziken is needed in my team for me to have 6 theres no substitutes excluding legends and I have to go to bed at 9:30 GMT.

you will be fine change won't take affect till 11/27/13

Just saw that we'll be using Smogen rules so I won't be participating after they come into effect. Cause I only joined cause I thought they weren't going to be used.

Just saw that we'll be using Smogen rules so I won't be participating after they come into effect. Cause I only joined cause I thought they weren't going to be used.

Are you ready?

*sonicvMario never showed up..

Sorry I took a nap after changing the rules today and I didn't expect it to be so long! LOL. I have everybody's results but Smoke and SonicvMario's. So what went down?

Okay, the time to start revoting is NOW. I will most likely join Cup 3, but not make it past the first round, lol. benoit489 are you set for competing? Let me know so I can add you to the list of tourney competitors.

Also, what was everybody doing in Pokemon X and Y during the week's break? All competitors should expect new challenges and new surprises given by how many people I suspect have leveled up a new group or two of Pokemon. Cup 3 is going to be a BLAST! :grin: :p :)

.......is what I would say if we were playing this week, but no. We have Thanksgiving, Black Friday, The Legend Of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds, Mario Party: Island Tour, Super Mario 3D World, PlayStation 4, and XBox One to deal with. So no.

Back