Poll: Does Japanese Anime industry in danger because of more Chinese and Korean anime

Claraviolet

Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Unlock full profile styling
What do you guys think?
I don't think Japanese anime will lose it's popularity just because other animation are also getting some attention. That's what I believe.

I think Chinese and Korean anime may cause more people to watch Japanese anime because people will compare similar Japanese anime to Chinese and Korean anime, and write reviews on which anime is good or bad.

Some people who watch Korean and Chinese Anime may also be interested in Japanese anime, and recommend Japanese Anime to people who mainly watch Korean and Chinese Anime or don't watch anime.

I think it's going to be good, the other types coming in are more action/story focused instead of the harem trash Japan is starting to find itself in.

I think Chinese and Korean anime may cause more people to watch Japanese anime because people will compare similar Japanese anime to Chinese and Korean anime, and write reviews on which anime is good or bad.

Some people who watch Korean and Chinese Anime may also be interested in Japanese anime, and recommend Japanese Anime to people who mainly watch Korean and Chinese Anime or don't watch anime.
That's a really nice thought
I haven't really considered that point but I suppose that could make more people watch anime

Back