Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters

Zexis

Ex-staff
Awards
Credits
Poll.

Last edited by a moderator:
Imma say this applies to relationships and that other stuff....

It's more each individual that the entire female population themselves.

A population is comprised of individuals.

But this IS about relationship stuff right?

We can only assume so. Either that, or Zexis is actually a 10-year-old. I think the former is more likely.
Besides, everyone is crazy to a greater or lesser extent. It's what makes life interesting. Truly 'sane' people are just so dull.

We can only assume so. Either that, or Zexis is actually a 10-year-old. I think the former is more likely.
Besides, everyone is crazy to a greater or lesser extent. It's what makes life interesting. Truly 'sane' people are just so dull.

yea, but when they want to tear your balls off due to a 90% accidental slip of the tongue, IT AIN'T FUN. at least 40% of the chicks at school are like that....that or their just high.

Basically, I've learned today that dating younger girls is not a good idea. They tend to be crazy bitches who aren't mature enough to handle a relationship.

Yes. Especially in California (druggies and crazy people).

Also I would post something child molester esqe as a response to that younger girls statement, but im too lazy.

...And that would also be highly inappropriate (not to mention libelous). You shouldn't hit a man when he's down.

...And that would also be highly inappropriate (not to mention libelous). You shouldn't hit a man when he's down.

No. Not like calling him a pedophile. I mean me saying something like GET THEM WHILE THEIR YOUNG. Or I LOVE LITTLE GIRLS.

I say girls are calm. Unless you cheat of them or make them mad as hell in any way and if you do that be sure she doesn't have a spare key to your house and the doors are locked.

Umm...Sexist much?
I know plenty of guys who are crazy. Girls are human beings as well as men, and besides. We're always the ones who seem to be doing the stupid things. <_<
And anyways, my standards are far higher than even Dan's, Infact so incredibly high they can be seen with the naked eye.

And anyways, my standards are far higher than even Dan's, Infact so incredibly high they can be seen with the naked eye.
At least somebody noticed my joke, heh.

But let's be serious here, people. We all know that girls are about as reel as a Yoshi in my backyard.

We all know that girls are about as reel as a Yoshi in my backyard.
Oh my cod, is that a fish pun? 38D
Also, to not be completely off topic, EVERYONE is crazy. As kunino-sagiri said, sane people are boring.

I'm quite convinced that the female gender is prone to insanity much more than men are. More specifically, that dating some women can be equated to riding a rather jarring rollercoaster.

It depends what you classify as 'insanity', really. Histirically, women seen to have been more enclined to certain episodes than men. The term 'hysterical', for instance, derives from a word meaning 'womb', and for a long time was used solely to descride a type of female behaviour.
Men can be just as given to being unhinged, just perhaps in somewhat different (and arguably worse) ways. Many men behave in consistently violent and aggressive manners. They can be sadistic, cruel, sociopathic,and incredibly short tempered; especially the more juvenile ones, which would serve as a better parallel to the women you are talking about. These men could just as justifiably be called 'crazy'.
It's all just a matter of perspective, really. People are often so quick to condemn in others behaviour very similar to that exhibited by themselves and their own ilk.

What you say is true.

But.

That does not make women any less vexing to deal with...in my experience >.>

No, of course not.
But it does mean that, taken as an average, women find men just a difficult to deal with.

I'm quite convinced that the female gender is prone to insanity much more than men are. More specifically, that dating some women can be equated to riding a rather jarring rollercoaster.

Dating women CAN be like a jarring rollercoaster: fast, bouncy, and full of exciting curves!

HAAAAAAAAAAA!

Seriously though, stop being sexist.

Back