Popular food in your area that you hate?

Henrywrites

Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
I for once do not like eating fish pepper popularly known as point and kill here. I don't like it no matter how it was prepared. It is a popular food that a lot of people enjoy here, but I don't like it at all.

Which one do you don't like to eat that is popular at your place?

I can only eat my fish barbecued. It won't eat it cooked because it makes me wanna throw up with how it smells.

The food I hate so much which I've seen some people love eating it is mushroom soup. It's very disgusting.

Maryland is known for crabs and im not the biggest crab eater, lol.

We don't have a food that is really known to our area but up north they do have cherry orchards. I have eaten chocolate covered cherries but cherries by themselves are quite tart for me. Although, they are good for joints.

I can't name any on the top of my head. I like a lot of food that I see.

I for once do not like eating fish pepper popularly known as point and kill here. I don't like it no matter how it was prepared. It is a popular food that a lot of people enjoy here, but I don't like it at all.

Which one do you don't like to eat that is popular at your place?
I haven't had it, but it sounds gross. I found it at a local small food chain. A can of pickled pork brains. It had like 12,000MG of sodium. LOL

Back