Porkman's Giveaway #1- "Snarl Zorua" (CLOSED)

[quote name='Geno345'sThirdComeback' timestamp='1300759187' post='15970']
srry for double, yellow?
EDIT: nvrmind
[/quote]

Is your connection good? I can't seem to connect with you.

My connection is at the green zone right now, I dont have a clue....
maybe cuz my parents are using Netflx...

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Geno345'sThirdComeback' timestamp='1300759480' post='15972']
My connection is at the green zone right now, I dont have a clue....
[/quote]

Reconnect, if you've been online a while it does this...

Ok, wait...
Reconnect
K i reconnected, wats going on right now???

[quote name='Geno345'sThirdComeback' timestamp='1300759577' post='15974']
Ok, wait...
Reconnect
[/quote]

ugh....you host a trade, mic off. I'll reconnect again..

Alright hostin the trade ready????

[quote name='Geno345'sThirdComeback' timestamp='1300759897' post='15976']
Alright hostin the trade ready????
[/quote]

gimme a sec, gonna try connecting with nintendochannel.

EDIT: Gonna have to delay the trading, Nintendo wifi seems to be having issues...must be the server.

k, if you cant today, tommorrow works then...

[quote name='Geno345'sThirdComeback' timestamp='1300760171' post='15978']
k, if you cant today, tommorrow works then...
[/quote]

yeah, sorry, but it can't be helped. Pokemon games tend to do this early on anyway...must be fixing some issues.

Eh, I can wait, besides, the trade wouldnt have helped your pokedex if you already have Solrock

[quote name='Geno345'sThirdComeback' timestamp='1300760520' post='15980']
Eh, I can wait, besides, the trade wouldnt have helped your pokedex if you already have Solrock
[/quote]

Doesn't matter to me, any pokemon is fine. My pokedex is in the 300s already lol.

You know whats funny, my DS has been sitting for a couple of hours and it isnt dead yet
tongue.gif

Hi Porkman. Is it ok if I could have a Zorua to?

And do you have one that is female with either of these natures: Hardy, Docile or Serious?

If you only got a male of those three natures I would still like one.

(Friend code is in the Friend Code topic.)

Hi Porkman. Is it ok if I could have a Zorua to?

And do you have one that is female with either of these natures: Hardy, Docile or Serious?

If you only got a male of those three natures I would still like one.

(Friend code is in the Friend Code topic.)

Yes, I have female Zoruas with neutral natures. One of them is now in reserve for you.

EDIT: actually I don't have female Zoruas with that neutral natures...odd. I have tons of male Zorua with neutral natures though.

I'd like one Porkman, but can't really trade for a few more days... (About 2 more actually). And besides, I kinda don't have anything you'd want. In fact everything I can encounter you've probably already got at least one of. If you still wanna trade regardless of the fact you'll get some cruddy Pokemon, I'd like a male. Any nature, I ain't fussy when it comes to that.

Yes, I have female Zoruas with neutral natures. One of them is now in reserve for you.

EDIT: actually I don't have female Zoruas with that neutral natures...odd. I have tons of male Zorua with neutral natures though.

That's ok. Let me know when it's a good time to get one.

I'd like one Porkman, but can't really trade for a few more days... (About 2 more actually). And besides, I kinda don't have anything you'd want. In fact everything I can encounter you've probably already got at least one of. If you still wanna trade regardless of the fact you'll get some cruddy Pokemon, I'd like a male. Any nature, I ain't fussy when it comes to that.

lol, this is a give away. I don't care what I get in return...as long as it isn't a Zorua.

"lol, this is a give away. I don't care what I get in return...as long as it isn't a Zorua."

What if its shiny?????
Oh and I available again until 10:00P.M. alright???

[quote name='Geno345'sThirdComeback' timestamp='1300833704' post='16038']
"lol, this is a give away. I don't care what I get in return...as long as it isn't a Zorua."

What if its shiny?????
Oh and I available again until 10:00P.M. alright???
[/quote]

I'm not giving away a shiny, however is someone offers me a shiny Zorua for just a normal one...I don't think it'd be smart on their end.

Back