Possible excuse for putting MewTwo in SSB4?

cornbread531

SpongeBob's biggest fan
Awards
Credits
I just started wondering if anyone else thought that since mega evolutions were introduced in Pokemon X/Y, it would give Nintendo a VERY good excuse to put MewTwo in the next Super Smash Bros game? Think about it, you could get MewTwo back, probably replace stupid Lucario, and maybe his final smash would be his mega evolution? Hell, even throw in a mega stone trophy to boot, I've got all sorts of ideas! I just hope that by some miracle, he will be brought back, the gameplay will be more fast like Melee, less sluggish like Brawl, and Nintendo won't decide on using mega Lucario or some other sucky pokemon instead... What do you guys think?

mewtwo.png

Sounds like an excellent idea to me. I prefer MewTwo over Lucario anyhow.

I do prefer Mewtwo over Lucario, buuuut since Lucario has a mega evolution too it seems pretty unlikely. And even if they did put him back, he'd most likely not be mega until you use his Final Smash.

I highly doubt Mewtwo will be in this game, simply because they cut so many characters off the roster from Brawl.

I really hope they don't cut Lucario. He's my favorite character to play as. not too fast, not too slow, and does plenty of damage.

Back