Post a picture of yourself...II

Vivian

NOT A GIRL
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Well everybody, after a long hiatus because this thread suddenly died, it's back and better than ever..You can post a picture of yourself completely, edited, or whatever you want. Just don't abuse it or whatnot, no spam and stuff lol.

EDIT: I was gonna post myself, but my mum saw and she said no. :squint:

So lets' see all your ugly wonderful, beautiful mugs!

This is my most recent picture (bout 2 weeks old)...i'd take one now but I have a cold and look a mess so..yeah.

Last edited by a moderator:
gallery_18_2_29211.jpg

Sneakin' this on lol. ISN'T HE JUST WONDERFUL? BEAUTIFUL, EVEN? That is for you to not decide, he is sexy by default.

http://i914.photobucket.com/albums/ac349/Darkrai1295/Picture3.jpg

Dev, did you use a potato for that picture? Or perhaps a calculator?

this should be blocked these kid of things are private and should not be on here under any condisions

still there are alot of bad people out there this should be against rules

The general consensus is that anyone posting their picture in this topic should be old enough that it doesn't matter that the internet knows what they look like. If they're not old enough, maybe it's not a good idea joining internet forums at said age.

@Yoshiguy: To make what Nin said clear to someone of your age...

The Internet does not give a crap about teens posting their ugly beautiful mugs here. For example, Facebook.

@Zexis: No, it was the super-great-quality of my webcam. Suprised?
@Yoshian: Lawlz, I'm 12.

@Yoshiguy: To make what Nin said clear to someone of your age...

The Internet does not give a crap about teens posting their ugly beautiful mugs here. For example, Facebook.

@Zexis: No, it was the super-great-quality of my webcam. Suprised?
@Yoshian: Lawlz, I'm 12.
Looks like you have a moustache
tongue.gif

^It's pretty common for - and I say this at the risk of being corrected - "Indian" men to be hairy. At least in my experience, anyways.

^It's pretty common for - and I say this at the risk of being corrected - "Indian" men to be hairy. At least in my experience, anyways.
Well...Just because I might have a brown pigment in my skin and I might have a kind of fat nose, that doesn't really mean I'm Inidian....I do get that from alot of people though, lol.

That's me in my signature down below.
You can also see me on YouTube
smile.gif

www.youtube.com/jaykaybrewer

Back