Programmer
Awards
Credits
LmyC79F.png

WyhYf2Z.png

That's mine!

Last edited by a moderator:
ac0lm3f.png

My background changes every time I log in, selected from a folder where I keep all things background-y. This is simply the background that was selected. Folder/directory placements are where they are because they interfere with the fewest backgrounds in those locations.

My background changes every time I log in, selected from a folder where I keep all things background-y. This is simply the background that was selected. Folder/directory placements are where they are because they interfere with the fewest backgrounds in those locations.

I really like your desktop!

d0cNVTS.png

I keep my things organized for the most part.

med_gallery_2941_398_695056.png

Here's mine, or half of it at least as I use two monitors. The other one's only got a clock and weather widget, shortcuts for Notepad and the Calculator (I'm terrible at math), the PS4 to Xbox controller program shortcut so I can use the PS4 controllers on my PC, and shortcuts for Mumble, Ventrillo and Skype. Most of my games are through a launcher like Steam or Battle.net, so I recently deleted all the shortcuts for them! I still keep my art stuff down in the bottom corner, although I haven't drawn on my Desktop since getting my Surface Pro 2 a few months back...

I have a big folder of wallpapers to pick from, though it's usually either one of the couple pictures of rain, or a laser T-Rex I'm particularly fond of. I'm using the Peppy Hare picture I drew a while back right now though! <3

Another one of my more "epic" backgrounds popped up this login, figured I'd share:

cXwbSWM.png
The actual picture is too big for my monitor (13") so a bit of the bottom in particular is missing (there's a man sitting next to the standing woman) but it's still a really cool pic.

82c5bdd1b9a8994b05de0bd82e839f13.png

Made it myself. pretty simple bit the texture really adds to it.

Back