Post your ideas for a Mario spinoff starring Waluigi!

CM30

Gaming Latest Admin and Gaming Reinvented Owner
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
You know, what characters would it have, what would the plot people, and heck, what genre would the game be?

an rpg,where wario and waluigi would be in it like mario & luigisuperstar saga,that would be fun

They should purposely make it not a platformer, and make it something else... like... uh... I don't really know now, heh. Part of me says "dancing game", but the other part says "not a dancing game". The plot, uh, probably nothing intense due to Mario games not having a major plot, but characters... it shouldn't introduce too many, just have some random Mario enemies.

They should purposely make it not a platformer, and make it something else... like... uh... I don't really know now, heh. Part of me says "dancing game", but the other part says "not a dancing game". The plot, uh, probably nothing intense due to Mario games not having a major plot, but characters... it shouldn't introduce too many, just have some random Mario enemies.
nah, rpg would be funner

Mario: Super-Duper-Alliance

Characters:

Mario
Luigi
Yoshi
Rosalina
Daisy
Peach
Toad
Donkey Kong
Diddy Kong
Dixie Kong
Tiny Kong
Chunky Kong
Lanky Kong
Funky Kong
Samus
Link
Zelda
Pit
Bowser
Bowser Jr.
Wario
Waluigi
K-Rool
Kamek

Plot: Yoshi's Island is teleported to DK Isle by K-Rool so they can have a huge battle....... between everyone. Good guys VS Bad Guys

Last edited by a moderator:
Mario: Super-Duper-Alliance

Characters:

Mario
Luigi
Yoshi
Rosalina
Daisy
Peach
Toad
Donkey Kong
Diddy Kong
Dixie Kong
Tiny Kong
Chunky Kong
Lanky Kong
Funky Kong
Samus
Link
Zelda
Pit
Bowser
Bowser Jr.
Wario
Waluigi
K-Rool
Kamek

Plot: Yoshi's Island is teleported to DK Isle by K-Rool so they can have a huge battle....... between everyone. Good guys VS Bad Guys
Uhhh... I think the point of this topic is to create a game with Waluigi being the main character, not just a member of a huge line up... *shifty eyes*

Uhhh... I think the point of this topic is to create a game with Waluigi being the main character, not just a member of a huge line up... *shifty eyes*
that alliance thing sems dumb anyway
tongue.gif

I think an RPG might work for Waluigi anyway. RPGs generally offer a crazy storyline, and that sounds like his kind of thing; being crazy.

I think an RPG might work for Waluigi anyway. RPGs generally offer a crazy storyline, and that sounds like his kind of thing; being crazy.

Remember how Mario and Luigi would always pop up on screen and say "Nintendo!" in the M&L series? Why not have an RPG and at the start up, have Waluigi say this:

"I hate this game! Waaaaaaluigi!"

Than on the file select screen, when you pick the save file, Waluigi says:

"Waluigi Time! Let's go already!"

And the story revolves around him getting booted out of a Mario game and trying to take part in it.
And then at the end, the final boss battle can be against Shigeru Miyamoto's head, and just as the battle starts dialogue appears up the top of the screen, in which Miyamoto tells Waluigi:

"We... we didn't know what we were tinkering with... we just needed a doubles partner for Wario, but the second we put him in Mario Party 3... we just couldn't stop... he had taken over...

You... you were... A MISTAKE!"

And then Waluigi replies:

"OH YEAAAAAAAH!"

thats exactly what i meant by an rpg,just like mario & luigi,and maybe it could have partners like in paper mario
biggrin.gif

That Waluigi game would be hilarious now that I think about it. Now I want it to be made for real!

Heh, I don't think I have to time to do that much for a Waluigi RPG. If only it could become a reality... the name "WTF Waluigi" sounds good though.

Waluigis Minion Camp!

A game where you go around the mushroom kingdom finding various enemies and using them to conquer other kingdoms for resources and suc. It could be the first Mario RTS game.

Back