Post your Super Mario Maker creations

I've now played some of TUK's levels:

Edit: Sketch's Betrayal level is being uploaded soon, as is Brunn's Coin Factory stage.

Give my other two levels a swing, Cheat. They're much better than that easy stage I made as a test.

I'll try, though I struggled a lot with your last level.
You called it an easy level in the vid description, lol. My others put that one to shame and are actually really fun. Non kaizo stuff, but still tough.

Whoops, guess I typoed the code. Yeah Goomba-Ghost manor is arguably my best stage. Certainly my favorite. I'm currently thinking of making a sequel stage of sorts since I haven't touched the game in a while.

Goomba Ghost Manor:
3B0F-0000-0043-6168

Re: Link70222 Thank you mr. link mcmikey sir for saving me the trouble of doing the same.

Whoops, guess I typoed the code. Yeah Goomba-Ghost manor is arguably my best stage. Certainly my favorite. I'm currently thinking of making a sequel stage of sorts since I haven't touched the game in a while.

Goomba Ghost Manor:
3B0F-0000-0043-6168

Re: Link70222 Thank you mr. link mcmikey sir for saving me the trouble of doing the same.

Thanks Porkman, I'll have a video done tomorrow. Thanks as well to Link70222 for reposting the code.

I have finally posted a video of Goomba Ghost Manor:

That took about an hour to upload, no joke.
Neato. I actually forgot that I made a path that spits you back before the water maze section. I do know there are three paths to beat the level underwater, some easier than others. You took what I like to call the rewarding path. I'll start work on the sequel stage with more enemy genocide.

This is my first level. It still needs a lot of work but I wanted to share it to see if it's any good so far .
Green Hill Zone Act 1 *WIP* (31FC-0000-00D2-926E)

This is my first level. It still needs a lot of work but I wanted to share it to see if it's any good so far .
Green Hill Zone Act 1 *WIP* (31FC-0000-00D2-926E)
It's pretty good, it does have that Sonic 1 vibe. I also like how the fireballs = the badnik fish. Only one thing... you're missing the Sonic amiibo suit!

On the subject of Sonic levels, have you tried mine? Hills Hill Zone. 3BE7-0000-0043-446C

It's pretty good, it does have that Sonic 1 vibe. I also like how the fireballs = the badnik fish. Only one thing... you're missing the Sonic amiibo suit!

On the subject of Sonic levels, have you tried mine? Hills Hill Zone. 3BE7-0000-0043-446C
I still need to unlock it which is why the level is still a WiP.Your level was really fun, it felt like it could be a real classic level

Made a few changes so the upper path is closer to Sonic 1. Still need to get the Sonic Amiibo Outfit so anywhere there's a mushroom is where that will go. Green Hill Zone Act 1 MK.2 *WIP*(7A33-0000-00E0-445B)

Well, anyone else got any Mario Maker levels to post? Or have any interest in a video of their level?

I hope I can share a level sometime but I am pretty below the mark to some of the ones displayed. I still have parts to unlock.
That said as soon as I get a level i feel confident in sharing I"ll give you guys my code.

I made a new level finally since I can now make more than 10 levels.

King of the Underground:
05B7-0000-011F-A0E1

Back