Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
Prosecutors have decided not to file charges against Power Rangers: Samurai and Power Rangers: Wild Force actor Ricardo Medina Jr. following the stabbing death of his housemate.

The incident, which took place over the weekend in Southern California, saw Joshua Sutter stabbed in the abdomen with a sword. The Associated Press reports the Los Angeles County district attorney's office have asked sheriff's investigators for further investigation.

The initial report claimed the actor got into a fight with his housemate, which led to Sutter forcing his way into Medina's bedroom. It was there the incident took place.

Medina starred as the red Power Ranger in Power Rangers Wild Force, which was originally broadcast in 2002. He subsequently played villian Deker in Power Rangers Samurai from 2011-2012.
source

I hear he had an awesome lawyer.

original_zpspppmwpd6.jpg

Demon_Skeith said:
I don't get how he isn't being charged, but whatever.
It's better to not to criticize them(the so called celebrities) even though they are the ones at fault here :(

Most likely it was viewed as the guy forced himself into another room and the actor felt threatened. It would be similar to someone shooting someone in self-defense in a home invasion, however this example would be a bit more extreme. Keep in mind that we most likely don't know the full details either. For example, they never say who starts the fight. These are big things in the eyes of the law over cases like this.

Joshua said:
Most likely it was viewed as the guy forced himself into another room and the actor felt threatened. It would be similar to someone shooting someone in self-defense in a home invasion, however this example would be a bit more extreme. Keep in mind that we most likely don't know the full details either. For example, they never say who starts the fight. These are big things in the eyes of the law over cases like this.
and I still don't know whats was going on, just that someone got stabbed medieval style.

Back