Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music

So anyone see this movie? I just saw it tonight and overall pretty good but nothing that made me ecstatic. I think its due that I cling to the 90s image too much of this series.

I wasn't a big power rangers fan. I grew up during the era of voltron. We all feell like the power rangers ripped it out. Now, if they ever made a new voltron...id' be there watching.

Looks like they've ruined another good kids show and tried to make it a film. The old power rangers looked better in my opinion and I'm sure the TV shows were much better than this movie will be

Even thought I loved the Power Rangers as a kid and I loved the very first movie they did about I'm not really excited about the new one, I just don't feel it and I don't know if I will give it a chance.

I missed a power rangers ninja storm movie ...like 10 years ago.
Till now, I couldn't get my hands on it, even in this internet age :(

So, I don't wanna watch any other movies....until I see it....

I remember reading about the yellow ranger questioning her sexuality or something like that in the movie. I haven't seen the movie but I wonder, did they actually change her sexual orientation in the movie?

I saw the movie...

DS, every one of the rangers was changed in some way...
Red ranger was a jock on probation for a stunt he pulled.
Blue ranger was an autistic bully magnet.
Black ranger was a social outcast who looked after his sickly mother.
Yellow ranger was the new kid and a lesbian.
Pink ranger was also in trouble with the law (involved in cyberbullying).

Rita was a former ranger herself (green).
Goldar was just a giant mindless puppet made solely from liquid gold.
Putties were rock monsters that actually gave the rangers a bit of trouble.

In terms of the movie itself, it wasn't the worst ever. But it wasn't that great either. The suits looked kinda cool. The giant robot fight had a little more realism to it than in other incarnations (by that I mean they actually struggled at first to use it).

Looks like they've ruined another good kids show and tried to make it a film. The old power rangers looked better in my opinion and I'm sure the TV shows were much better than this movie will be

I am actually a power ranger fan and was expecting for this movie to be good but unfortunately it wasn't. It has poorly developed plot and the acting was not good either although the fight scenes were quite fine and also the visual effects.

Back