Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Full year of Nintendo Online
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
Reports are coming in (both across the internet and directly to TheFeed) that some of the Halo 3 Collectors Discs are coming pre-scratched due to packaging issues. Most seem to affect the "extras" disc, and all reports thus far have indicated that the scratches were not deep enough to make the discs unplayable. The photo below is from NeoGAF, where you can find a bit more information.

633261369691769181.jpg

The regular edition seems to unaffected (this uses standard Xbox game packaging).

TheFeed suggests that you check your discs in the store, so that if there's a problem, you can handle it quickly and easily. Don't panic, M'Soft made a bajillion of these discs so it shouldn't be a problem to swap them out if there are indeed widespread issues.

"Don't panic, M'Soft made a bajillion of these discs so it shouldn't be a problem to swap them out if there are indeed widespread issues.
"
so they should, bad packaging can hardly be the customers fault, if i paid out all that money i would want discs that were in perfect condition

I heard about this on other sites, but luckily none of my friends seemed to be affected by this. Most of them have already beat campaign mode.
Damn Halo freaks....

Back