Pretend SmashBros. U/3DS conformations!

Smashboy

Energetic and playful!
Awards
Credits
Make any false conformations about the Wii U version or 3DS version of SmashBros.4!
To start off,here's mine as an example!

"Sakurai confirms that both versions of the game will come bundled with a pack-in Carly Rae Jepsen album and some of the songs will be featured in the finished game. For example, "Call me maybe will be the theme for the games opening credits."

Mine was right off the bat,but you get point! Be creative,funny,and random!

Note:This is all for the lulz.

Last edited by a moderator:
Super Smash Bros 4 is too be titled " Super Snake Bros." The game will feature Solid Snake as all 108 characters of the roster.

The Sandbag is now a playable character.

I just said I quit. So yes. I just wanna relax and not have to get munched, burned, and abused anymore. I'm really homesick too so yeah..

Reggie Fils Aime confirmed as a playable character,when he enters the arena's,he say's "My body is ready".
Myamoto also confirmed. His final smash is his smile. When he smiles, every one dies.
Iwata confirmed as an unlockable character. His final smash is "Iwata asks" and he will pummel opponents with an interview.

Sakurai himself is the final boss, and must be deafeated by the combined forces od Reggie Fils-Aime, Satoru Iwata, and Shigeru Miyamoto, otherwise he is undefeatable.

It has been confirmed that Master Hand will have sequins in SSB4 and it has been revealed that he is Michael Jackson's glove.

SSB4 will come with a sensual massage given by oriental, underage concubines.

Also, as EbStiv has said:

I am here, you are here, you are me, and we are all together.
Get used to me.

SSB4 will come packaged with birth control...

Yea... I think I'm done here.

Back