Pretty stupid video game errors on game show...

CM30

Gaming Latest Admin and Gaming Reinvented Owner
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Just from a show I watched earlier, on a show called The Chase:

Which of these games is set in the Wild West?

The answers were Call of Duty Black Ops, LA Noire and Red Dead Redemption.

Now, the right one is the latter. Obvious. The contestant somehow said 'LA Noire', not realising exactly the reason for the game's title...

And then the Chaser (Shaun Wallace) answered Call of Duty Black Ops, for no real reason whatsoever.

Kind of depressing really. Shows how little the general people know about video games, even with all the advertising and marketing companies do.

This guy?
The-Chase-S02E08-04.05.60.jpg

And just out of curiosity -- the contestant... did they stay put, did they brave and go one step closer, or did they do the cowardly move of going one step closer to home?

Maybe those people aren't game-savvy. Conversely, you could ask me questions about sports that most would presume to be easy, but I could be totally clueless regarding the answers.

Maybe those people aren't game-savvy. Conversely, you could ask me questions about sports that most would presume to be easy, but I could be totally clueless regarding the answers.
To say "LA Noire" was set in the Wild West is a bit stoopid though, surely.

5, 9 or around there. Also people getting taller? Personally ive noticed with each generation people get shorter and don't hit puberty till way late as of recently. Im not talking about from Roman times to now or something. I mean in the past 5 years or the like.

Im okay with this.

5, 9 or around there. Also people getting taller? Personally ive noticed with each generation people get shorter and don't hit puberty till way late as of recently. Im not talking about from Roman times to now or something. I mean in the past 5 years or the like.

Im okay with this.
Uhhh, wrong topic?

Back