Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Full year of Nintendo Online
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
I will be upgrading the profile that shows up on the left side of a forum post. you can see what the upgrade will look like here. I will be assisted by A7X so it will be great!
cool0003.gif

I came up with the design...
Your admin is the one doing the work
... that is unless he wants me to help out in the ACP

nope it will merge really well onto the site and I will continue editing until I find a sweet one

I will be testing the new profile system for week testing somethings and see how things work out. I will be using the Smooth Blue skin for the tests so if you want to see how it looks so far just select the smooth blue skin in the skin selector. once I have perfected it will be applied to all skins.

yeah... I slaped that together in about 10 minates w/o much testing so...

I know I was in a hurry with it and I could completely redo it for yeh

alright I got everything I want in the profile. maybe some reordering and some rewording is left but what do you all think (make sure your using the smooth blue skin to see) any comments and suggestions are welcomed. I will be applying this to all the skins on Saturday or Sunday.

QUOTE (Demon_Skeith @ January 16, 2008 10:23 pm) alright I got everything I want in the profile. maybe some reordering and some rewording is left but what do you all think (make sure your using the smooth blue skin to see) any comments and suggestions are welcomed. I will be applying this to all the skins on Saturday or Sunday.
Maybe I should help adjusting the words a bit. Other then that, it's looking good.

Probably rearranging the format itself. It's not professionally done to satisfy most of us, to be completely honest. Besides the avatar is supposed to be below the username, not below it.

Back