PS plus free games, June 2017

Zoey

Full GL Member
Credits
I haven't seen one of these threads for June yet so here it comes!

In June, Sony gave us some more free games. As usual, 2 for PS4, 2 for PS3 and 2 for Vita.

Killing Floor 2
, PS4:

Life is Strange
, PS4:

Abyss Odyssey
, PS3:

WRC 5: World Rally Championship
, PS3:

Neon Chrome
, PS Vita (cross-buy with PS4):

Spy Chameleon
, PS Vita (cross-buy on PS4):

So, there you have it. This month's free games. What is your opinion? Are you happy to see a particular game in the list?

I'll add all to my to my account but probably won't ever download them.

I did make a topic in the news board, but this is fine.

I just downloaded life is strange, I hope its good as people say it is.

I'll add all to my to my account but probably won't ever download them.
This is literally what I've been doing for the past months. I think the last game that I actually downloaded and played was Little Big Planet 3 and that was for about half an hour

I did make a topic in the news board, but this is fine.

I just downloaded life is strange, I hope its good as people say it is.
Oh damn, I am sorry for making another then. I really didn't see it.

And yeah, I really suggest you give Life is Strange a try. It is hands down, one of the best interactive storytelling games I've ever played. You will get emotionally attached to the two main characters by the end of all of the episodes so be warned. The story is so incredible and teaches you many life lessons. After you're done playing it through you will also have the new ones that are getting released in August. Every single person that I know played it, ended up loving it.

So I've played Life is Strange but I never tried The Killing Floor 2. I have been meaning to give it a try but I keep forgetting or ending up playing something else.

Also benoit489, I've played through Abzu, so enjoyable. It's a masterpiece really. The music and gameplay together = perfection. If you haven't played, try The Journey and the newer game called Rime - both similar to Abzu.

I've played Journey, loved that one. It put Abzu on my radar, and I'm loving it so far. Rime I haven't kept up with, but I'll get it eventually. The developer was kinda shady with the Switch version though, so I'm a bit more cautious about giving them money.

Nice PSN games.

Wish I could play them online though?

:(

Killing Floor caught my attention on PC but I never bought it there because:
- I'm not super fond of online only games.
- I wasn't sure I'd have anyone who would play it with me.
- I wasn't sure if my PC could run it well enough.

But getting it for "free" on PS4? Sure, I'll give it a play since that kind of takes care of all those issues. (It's free, it's optimized to work on PS4 and I already know there's someone who wants to play it. So problem solved.)

Life is Strange I added to my library but I don't know if I'll play it or not.

I got the Killing Floor one last week for free on the PC. It's one of their promos I think for the upcoming sale, where the 2nd game was held. I haven't tried it though, since I've been busy with other games. But I can't really refuse something that's absolutely free, huh?

I'd recommend everyone with PS+ pick up Killing Floor 2. It's pretty fun and for the price it can't be beat. It'd also be cool to have more people to play it with.

Back