PS1

nah I use my old PS2 for PS1 games...

No i don't own it any longer. Planning to get my hands on Ps3

I still have it, right next to a broken NES on a shelf in my basement. Playstations were built tough, it's crazy how sturdy that thing is. I've seen them take a lot of abuse, and never saw one get broken.

I still have a few PS1 games floating around, caseless.  I'm amazed I've managed to hold onto them for so long, considering all the insane and haphazard moving I've done.

As for the actual console, well ... Last I remember, we were moving, and we didn't have room for things we didn't use.  Someone decided it would be awesome to run over it!  It took a couple of runs and it didn't quite break so much as shoot its innards halfway down the street.  One sturdy build, I must admit.

My ps1 broke ages ago, but I still have my ps2 that I play ps1 games on (yay for backwards compatibility!)

Mine broke a few years ago, after I bought my PS2. The part protecting the laser broke and fell into the PS1. I'm still not sure how or why it happened, but it did. Good thing that the PS2 was able to play old PS1 games. It would have been sad to lose Final Fantasy  !

I still have my PS1 and PS2, though I doubt that the PS1 can even boot any CD. The PS2 is nearly dead too, haven't touched it for years. The last time I tried starting up a game, it took me more than 10 resets. So yea, I would consider it spoilt.

Coincidentally i have two, my brother's old one and my friend's last model. Still, when i want to play my old PS1 classics, i either play them on the PS3 with the digital releases or play them on the PS2.

I was such a hardcore Nintendo fanboy back in the day that I never even got to experience the glory of Playstation or even Playstation 2.  The closest I got to playing Playstation was when bleem! got big.  In retrospect, that was a HUGE mistake.

I had a PS1 before I bought my Xbox. I hate throwing stuff so I think I still have my PS1 somewhere! I even keep my Sega Genesis from decades ago. I can't really bring myself to throw all those memories away. I even keep a few cartridges and a few CDs from those days in case I want to feel some nostalgia someday.

I still have my two Playstation ones. One is the original fat console and the other is the portable one. I was heavy into the arcade time crisis games so I still play my PSone with my Lightgun attatchment and Time Crisis 1 & 2. Not too many consoles have something similar other than the Cabela series Hunting games. Also the nostalgic feeling I get from playing the original Spyro series is amazing. I remember growing up playing Spyro and talking about it with my friends. Playstation One was my first gaming console so I feel there is some history with that console so I do not plan on selling it or giving it away anytime soon.

Back