Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
A new leaked slide from the Insomniac ransomware hack has disclosed that the PlayStation 3 still clocked nearly 2 million Monthly Active Users as of February 2023. To be precise, 1.9 million players still use the olden 2006 console as per the documents.

Source

I wonder what are the most played games on the PS3 being played in 2023.

A lot of people are probably happy with their PS3 games, so they may still play PS3 games on a regular basis.

This is quite amazing, I did not expect to hear that the PS3 would get that many players in 2023 with there being the PS4 and now the PS5 available.

It just goes to show that older consoles do still have a lease on life, I am curious though to find out what games are being played and which ones are the most popular on the PS3 after all these years.

This is quite amazing, I did not expect to hear that the PS3 would get that many players in 2023 with there being the PS4 and now the PS5 available.

It just goes to show that older consoles do still have a lease on life, I am curious though to find out what games are being played and which ones are the most popular on the PS3 after all these years.

Could be those who finally got to the PS3 or just people who don't like to upgrade.

I am curious to see if Sony has a plan for those who have been inactive for more than 10 years. haha
I have an account, but I haven't logged into it since I have sold my ps3... oops

It was probably the people playing teh PS3 games that you couldnt get on PS4 or PS5.

I feel a used PS3 would be one of the cheapest Blu-Ray movie players which can also play games, so a lot of people may still be buying used PS3 to use to watch Blu-Ray movies, and also play used PS3 games which they can buy for affordable prices at thrift stores, used games stores, and from friends.

Back