Administrator
Awards
Credits
Full year of Nintendo Online
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
633433425603198750.jpg

A thief made the mistake of a lifetime recently. He broke into professional female boxer Derdre Rodriguez's house and tried to steal her PS3, PSP and videogames as she lay sleeping.

She woke up, saw the robber climbing out of her window, chased him down, smashed his head in with an ice chipper, then, in the most awesome coupe-de-grace ever, the former pugilist forced the thief to pick up the stolen electronics he'd dropped during the chase (A PlayStation 3, a PSP, cell phones and videogames). She then made him wait in the house for the cops to show up and arrest him.

link

video

Ouch. Looks like he picked the wrong person to try to steal from. He deserved it though. The ice chipper had to hurt.
fighting0048.gif

Awesome. I wish more people were able to defend themselves and their homes like that. I know I wouldn't let anyone get away clean with trying to steal my stuff.

We need more people like her in this world to defend themselves against retarted theives that are out there. But man that ice chipper has got to hurt
confused0042.gif

QUOTE (The Yellow Flash @ April 09, 2008 07:51 pm) Ouch. Looks like he picked the wrong person to try to steal from. He deserved it though. The ice chipper had to hurt.
fighting0048.gif

sure would have
happy0007.gif

OMGOSH! That had to hurt. That's what you get for stealing though!

Why do you say that?

But dhruv said "Sometimes being a theif is okay." I don't see how being a theif is okay.

Back