PS4 Changes Fixes other things

1. if you read my post carefully you would see I said good capture system. Not some cheap system that won't get 720p/1080p and will have a record limit.

4. it's not the system, it's the games. Me and many others had freezing problems due to a game. Which is why the PS4 needs to handle them better.

1- You specifically stated "was good". But you didn't clarify what 'good' meant.
The PS4 will have a limit of how much it can record at once (probably like 10-20 minutes). But anything it records should be in HD. (Since that's what it should be outputting to begin with.)

4- If it's the games specifically then it wouldn't be Sony's fault, it'd be the developer's who coded that game. If a developer releases a shoddy game it's not Sony's fault, it's that developer. Don't blame Sony for what another developer did. (That'd be like blaming whoever made your laptop/computer because your copy of Chrome crashed.)

As for the list of things I'd like to see changed...
- Sony could request other companies not use online trophies and move away from them on their own studios to reflect that change. It wouldn't be a total change-over, but it'd be better than nothing.
- And online passes was directed at Sony since they adopted that policy. So it'd be nice if they removed online passes first and I'm sure that others would follow soon after.

Sony is at fault for not making it if the game has a problem that the PS3 would terminate the session so the system won't freeze and the users wouldn't have to do a force reboot.

I don't think Sony cares much about online trophies that they would do anything like you said.

The act of jailbreaking is Constitutional. Pirating is not. Same goes for ThePirateBay.

Back