Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IpE3QkPc_K4

attention seeking idiots.

They also may have gotten donations from their personsl website where random strangers donated money, so they can film themselves smashing PS4s. I think when the PS3, and other consoles were released, people donated money, so they can see a PS4 being smashed.

Also, Sony, maybe secretly giving them money to smash the PS4 for publicity from TV, the internet, and other media sources. Microsoft maybe paying money to them to smash the PS4, so the Xbox One looks like a more durable product because the PS4 got smashed while some people may think the Xbox One is more durable because it is bigger.

The store also may of hired them to break a PS4 since now this store will be famous since the video got so many views online, and in the news.

That's just plain disgusting, not only are these devices expensive but, they are likely built in some factory in China or similar by people on insanely low wages. What do they get for it? Someone smashing the devices up.

Azareal said:
That's just plain disgusting, not only are these devices expensive but, they are likely built in some factory in China or similar by people on insanely low wages. What do they get for it? Someone smashing the devices up.
I'm sure they don't care what happens to the machines they make.

It would have been even worse, if the Playstation 4 was in very limited stock like some consoles were in the past when they launched as that would probably drive some people crazy.

I'm sure they don't care what happens to the machines they make.
I agree. They most likely won't care about what happens to the machines they make. I think some may enjoy watching this video since a lot of people enjoy watching videos of stuff getting smashed for fun, or people hurting people like wrestling, football tackles, and fights.

He's probably rich, he would have never done that if he wasn't. Stupid people like this just want attention and for people to feel anger.

Back