Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3i2ou0z1NNU

Looks like Sony will now challenge MS on the multi media front as well. Has the PS4 gotten better for you GF gamers?

I actually had a funny feeling this would happen. I think with all the changes Microsoft have made so far to their decisions and their console Sony are seeing the Xbox One as a threat. Problem with this though is it is now doing exactly the same as what Xbox One is doing and turning it into some kind of entertainment system as well as a game consoles which I know many where kind of annoyed with when Microsoft announced they were doing it.

Shortie861 said:
I actually had a funny feeling this would happen. I think with all the changes Microsoft have made so far to their decisions and their console Sony are seeing the Xbox One as a threat. Problem with this though is it is now doing exactly the same as what Xbox One is doing and turning it into some kind of entertainment system as well as a game consoles which I know many where kind of annoyed with when Microsoft announced they were doing it.
to strike this deal so soon, Sony would have had to been in negotiations for months now.

I think a lot of people will still want to subscribe to Channel bundles with their regular TV service providers since according to the video, you can't record video streams from the PS4 because of Copyright claims.

A lot of people like recording TV shows to a hard drive on a DVR or PC, so they can copy the TV show video file to a Laptop, other drive, Smartphone and Tablet to watch even when they don't have access to the internet, and to use the recorded videos to make Music Videos from clips they recorded on TV to upload to YouTube, and other sites. Also, a lot of people record music videos to keep for themselves, and upload to file sharing sites to share with others.

Back