Ragnarok Online

Ummmmm I play a Spanish server of ragnarok called XatiyaRO haha, I haven't played in a while but still have my knight level uhh 76 i think something like that haha!

I've played in so many servers that is kinda hard to keep track of them all XD, but let me try the ones on top of my head:
  1. EuphRO
  2. Eden (Best 1x server EVER)
  3. UnityRO
  4. ROrigins
  5. heRO (Best low rate server with loads of customization and events)
  6. CookieRO
  7. AncientRO
  8. iROnic Online (Currently active here)
  9. ect....

I've played in so many servers that is kinda hard to keep track of them all XD, but let me try the ones on top of my head:
  1. EuphRO
  2. Eden (Best 1x server EVER)
  3. UnityRO
  4. ROrigins
  5. heRO (Best low rate server with loads of customization and events)
  6. CookieRO
  7. AncientRO
  8. iROnic Online (Currently active here)
  9. ect....

Those are a LOT!
ohmy.gif
haha awesome
smile.gif
, actually, I didnt know what ragnarok was, I actually thought that that server was a game itself haha ^-^"

Ummmmm I play a Spanish server of ragnarok called XatiyaRO haha, I haven't played in a while but still have my knight level uhh 76 i think something like that haha!

Will give that server a try, if it is any good I might stay a while.

Will give that server a try, if it is any good I might stay a while.

Oh!, alright!, cool! the only bad thing about it is that I think there is no 3rd job class but everything else its awesome n.n

I've never heard of it, but it reminds me of Ragnarok from the anime Soul Eater. It sounds awesome. What's it about?

Back