Administrator
Awards
Credits
Full year of Nintendo Online
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ychWOb-Tilg

During their conference at E3, Ubisoft has revealed the next Rainbow six title for current gen.

They called it pre-alpha footage...

I have to admit that game looks REALLY polished for being pre-alpha. I mean most times games in Alpha don't look that good, graphical aspects are still missing, bugs are rampant and even whole features aren't implemented yet in any usable way.

Rainbow Six series is my favorite type of shooter. All of the Rainbow Six games have been great. I can see this one being no different. Its too bad that I dont have a PS3 to play it on.

Greg

Well I think this video has made my mind up, I'll be getting a PS3 over a PS4. Unless games start working on both consoles I don't see the point in having a PS4 if you can't play awesome games such like this.

I was really impressed by the gameplay Rainbow Six Siege looks like it is going to be very fun to play. The multiplayer looks like it's going to take a lot of teamwork witch I like, you will definitely need to go into multiplayer with some friends with mics. The graphics look really cool, you can really see the improvements in the game. I will most likely buy this game it's in my top ten right now. I recommend giving this game a chance when it comes out I know it will deliver.  

Does anyone else think the multiplayer for Rainbow Six Siege will require a lot of teamwork?

I feel like we're getting closer and closer to the 'strategic' online gaming mode that fans like me have always wanted in games. And I don't just mean in Rainbow Six: Siege. I mean other games like Watch_Dogs or Assassins Creed. It's a new trend that's going past the "Go in, shoot people, get out" and moving toward the "Okay, here I am, what's my opponent thinking? I need a strategy".

Looking forward to this game, but I hope the actual gameplay is as fun as this.

Back