Ratchet & Clank

IntoxNitram

GamingLatest Slave
Staff member
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Think this will be a sleeper hit for PS4 this year - looks fantastic. It is kind of a reboot and remake all in one, but looks excellent. Anyone had a chance to play it yet?

If I had a PS4 I would be all over this game, I feel kind of guilty about watching the movie and not playing the game.

I just hope there is more than just this game (and I'm not talking DLC).

If I had a PS4 I would be all over this game, I feel kind of guilty about watching the movie and not playing the game.

I just hope there is more than just this game (and I'm not talking DLC).
Apparently the movie sucked? Hopefully it spins off a new franchise, always welcome this kind of game - they just need to take their time a little bit more... they were accused of milking the franchise a little bit too much in the past.

Apparently the movie sucked? Hopefully it spins off a new franchise, always welcome this kind of game - they just need to take their time a little bit more... they were accused of milking the franchise a little bit too much in the past.

Watched the movie, I'll make a full topic in a bit. But if you've played the game apparently, there is no reason to see the movie.

I loved this game. The graphics were awesome and the game play was very fun. I completed it relatively quickly because of the great time I was having. Has anyone else picked this up? I would certainly recommend.

Back