• This site is epic awesome!

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • This is a good forum to hang out at

Votes: 10 62.5%
  • It's okay, meh

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Don't care for it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hate this place, just don't care for it at all!

• I will never come back to this place.

• other (comment below)

• Total voters

Demon_Skeith

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
I don't need to say much, rate us and be honest about it. If you got a comment about the site (or voting other) please make a post below and say whats on your mind. Bad or good what you say will be viewed by all and will stay that way but do keep it civil.

Your opinions and thoughts is what will make GF better in the coming future. :cool:

I honestly think that this site is great, just for the fact that there is so much information float around in here. I"m not an extremely avid gamer, but since I've subscribed here it's got my interst peaked. I've learnt about some old and new games, so I've voted that this site is epic awesome!

I am really enjoying this website, and I think that it may become one of the sites I go to multiple times a day.

I do have one pet peeve with the layout, though. One the Forum homepage, I think the Gamer Shoutbox should be moved a bit to the right if it can be. I use the scroll wheel on my mouse a lot, and after clicking on the website name to get back to the home page, I ALWAYS scroll into the Shoutbox and get stuck for a second.

The forum links are also right below the box, so I expect to need the mouse there. That is the only thing that bothers me about the site.

I voted For "This site is Epic awesome!"
EDIT: i really started liking this place!

Really nice theme and friendliest community I've seen in a long time! It's easily one of my favourite forums to go on :)

Voted for 'This site is epic awesome' by the way :)

-Paul

I gave the highest rating; I really like the community here, and there is a great variety of discussions to be had, not to mention all the current news is relevant and accurate.

I actually love this website, the only thing I can possibly even think maybe needs a little updating is the theme, I don't really like it too much. Other than that this site is amazing and I love all the good gaming info it has on it. This site is my new favorite forum when it comes to gaming everyone is so friendly.

Uzi said:
I actually love this website, the only thing I can possibly even think maybe needs a little updating is the theme, I don't really like it too much. Other than that this site is amazing and I love all the good gaming info it has on it. This site is my new favorite forum when it comes to gaming everyone is so friendly.
In the lower left hand corner of this site is the option to change themes. We offer many different ones. 

I like the forum, I just wish there was more of actual games being discussed on the forums.

This place is a nice place to hang out. All of the members seem really nice. I have been to many gaming forums where there is a click group and they drive all the new members away. Keep up the good work and I think you guys will be one of the more popular gaming forums on the net.

Greg

Stained Hero said:
This place is a nice place to hang out. All of the members seem really nice. I have been to many gaming forums where there is a click group and they drive all the new members away. Keep up the good work and I think you guys will be one of the more popular gaming forums on the net.

Greg
we've been going at it for 6 years now and have a good foot hold to make ourselves famous.

Back