Rate GF's loading speed

Rate the loading speed of this site

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It depends for me on how much tabs I have open, when I only have this tab open the loading time is 2 secs, when I have a lot it takes forever sometimes.

It seems quite snappy. Just as fast if not faster than other forums I've been on and no loading errors or such so far.

I am sure your looking for honest answers here, I have you a 3 because loading has been painful at times. I don't know where your server is located but I live in Michigan and I have had to wait at least 5 seconds to load a page a few times. I don't know if you are using a shared host or not. But if you are they are probably limiting your database connections. And if your not using a shared its time for a bigger VPS or server depending on what your renting. I hope that helps.

I don't think 5 seconds is a big deal.

Eh, sometimes my internet isn't so good, so I get longer loading speeds then fast.

what has been going on lately?
the last 4 days i have waited MINUTES and the page just drops and gives me some "server exception" or something,

this has happened from 3 different computers, including one at work, so i know its not my computer/internet

its so bad i cant load anything and just give up,

whats up!???!

GF loads in a second or a few seconds for me whenever I visit the site. I don't really notice a speed slowdown.

yes, the error was something about "timed out connecting to server" or something, i will have to take a screenshot if it keeps happening,

it has happend to me both in IE and firefox, and i use 10 mb/sec so i doubt its the internet here, plus at work its different and it does the same there,

ill keep u posted

RT

So hows the speed guys? If it acts slow the best thing to do is to get a traceroute which is done by:

going to your PC's command prompt and tryping in "tracert gamingforce.us" and make sure there is a space. Do one for both forum.gamingforce.us and gamingforce.us

Once done right click on the outer box of the command prompt and right click on it and highlight edit and select all then do the same thing again and copy it to here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back