Re-read a book?

Harry potter without a doubt.

I wouldn't reread for entertainment but if I need to relearn something then yes. When I retire or have more time maybe get back into it.

I'm going to re-read it again once I get all the illustrated copies together. They have illustrated editions of the first 5 books in the series. I just have to wait for them to make the 6th and 7th books and I'll get started on that.
I would love to have the illustrated copies but did not want to spend extra money, so I just bought the regular series.
I will be rereading the book series. I'm rereading Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone, the first book in the series.
--
I have re read books throughout the years. But I'm not sure what my most-reread book is.

I've re-read books before. Just like I've re-watched a movie. If you've read it once, you get an idea already so you can focus more on the minute details you may have missed the first time around.

House of Leaves.

This is -quite possibly- the most confusing book ever written, and you have to read the book over multiple times to realize what's going on. That being said, it's actually really good, and gives off those Jacob's ladder/Silent hill vibes.

Funnily enough, the best adaptation of the book is a Doom WAD called Myhouse.WAD, which runs on the GZDoom engine. It borrows a lot of elements from the book, and I highly recommend it to anyone who likes atmospheric horror, or just Augmented Reality Games.

Back