Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music

I believe this is based on a book, looks awesome.

I've been ready for a movie of this ever since I finished the book. Which was two years ago and there were no plans of a movie yet. I love it so so much and it's just the trailer. I also love how the music is an somewhat changed version of Pure Imagination from Willy Wonka. Though, I don't like how long the car part went on for in the trailer. It makes me feel like that part of the movie is going to be long and I have no interest in cars and thus it's just one of my least favorite parts in general.

I've been ready for a movie of this ever since I finished the book. Which was two years ago and there were no plans of a movie yet. I love it so so much and it's just the trailer. I also love how the music is an somewhat changed version of Pure Imagination from Willy Wonka. Though, I don't like how long the car part went on for in the trailer. It makes me feel like that part of the movie is going to be long and I have no interest in cars and thus it's just one of my least favorite parts in general.

I never read the book, so what is the point of this series?

I never read the book, so what is the point of this series?
It's just one book, but it's about this kid who lives in the future and the internet is known as the OASIS. The OASIS is basically everything: it's school (if you're rich enough to afford it) and most importantly, it's an MMORPG. Basically, the creator of the OASIS died and he left hints to his fortune within his game so everyone on the OASIS is trying to find it. That's really all I can say plot wise, but the creator of the OASIS grew up in the 80's so it's filled to the brim with 80's video game, movies, comic, and book references. It's really a utopia for people who grew up in that era, or really enjoy things from that era.

It's just one book, but it's about this kid who lives in the future and the internet is known as the OASIS. The OASIS is basically everything: it's school (if you're rich enough to afford it) and most importantly, it's an MMORPG. Basically, the creator of the OASIS died and he left hints to his fortune within his game so everyone on the OASIS is trying to find it. That's really all I can say plot wise, but the creator of the OASIS grew up in the 80's so it's filled to the brim with 80's video game, movies, comic, and book references. It's really a utopia for people who grew up in that era, or really enjoy things from that era.

So it's like a all out fight to get his riches?

Back