Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
We're nearing the end of the month, so feel free to nominate someone here on the forum to be member of the month for the month of November!

You're free to nominate yourself if you give a good reason.

Somebody said frog?
(Hint: Suwako is a half God; half frog character.)
:)
I never knew such a character till now. What's that anime?
By the way speaking about gods, did you watch noragami?
P.S. May be we should move this conversation(from this point on) to anime section ^^

:)
I never knew such a character till now. What's that anime?
By the way speaking about gods, did you watch noragami?
P.S. May be we should move this conversation(from this point on) to anime section ^^
It's not an anime actually, it's from a doujin video game series called "Touhou Project" (東方Project), a bullet hell game.
Multiple doujin circles use Touhou characters for their fan songs, fan manga, fan anime, fan toys, fan games, etc., because the company behind the Touhou Project games (which actually consists of a single person) doesn't give a shit about copyright and makes the games for fun rather than for profit.

It's not an anime actually, it's from a doujin video game series called "Touhou Project" (東方Project), a bullet hell game.
Multiple doujin circles use Touhou characters for their fan songs, fan manga, fan anime, fan toys, fan games, etc., because the company behind the Touhou Project games (which actually consists of a single person) doesn't give a shit about copyright and makes the games for fun rather than for profit.

Oh...I like the bad apple song of that project.
I see. I never knew what duojin is. Until now anyway.

Just basically said, doujin (同人, literally "same person") is one person or a group of friends that make games (mostly for Windows) for fun.
It's like fan games, but with original assets and stuff.

Back