bngo16

Credits
I know the PSP is old, but I had a lot of good times with my device. I was wondering if anyone has any recommendation for a game. I've played KH: Birth by Sleep (which is fantastic!), Dragonball Z Tenkaichi Tag Team, Tenchu Shadow Assassin (not really a great game compared to it's PS2 counterpart), Monster Hunters Freedom Unite and Guilty Gear XX Accent Core and Assassin's Creed Bloodline (which I didn't like either despite being a big AC fan).

I'm more looking along the lines of either a good FPS, horror game, fighting game (not DBZ; maybe Tekken?) or Stealth assassination games (like Tenchu or AC). Thanks in advance!

All I can say is FF dissidia for a fighting game.

If you're a fan of GTA series, GTA Liberty City Stories and GTA Vice City Stories are a PSP exclusive and in my mind definitely worth a play. If God of War is more your thing there are two PSP exclusives, I think they're called Ghost of Sparta and Chains of Olympus.

If you're into RPG tactics. I recommend Tactics Ogre and Final Fantasy Tactics for the PSP. Those are gorgeous remakes with a revamped OST, animation sprites and also It extends the original content with new classes and missions.

All I can say is FF dissidia for a fighting game.

I'm literally blown away. I love the FF series and I can't believe I didn't discover this game sooner. Thanks for the suggestion! I didn't even know they made a FF fighting type game. I saw the trailer and it looks fantastic!

If you're a fan of GTA series, GTA Liberty City Stories and GTA Vice City Stories are a PSP exclusive and in my mind definitely worth a play. If God of War is more your thing there are two PSP exclusives, I think they're called Ghost of Sparta and Chains of Olympus.

I'll give GTA a try. I'm not a big fan of the series, but I've seen the gameplay and played GTA 2 when I was a kid and it was a good game.

Hmm.... m not sure but at least you can get the games cheap. But a lot and see which you like best.

True. A lot of PSP games are now cheap. I could build a collection. :)

If you're into RPG tactics. I recommend Tactics Ogre and Final Fantasy Tactics for the PSP. Those are gorgeous remakes with a revamped OST, animation sprites and also It extends the original content with new classes and missions.

RGP tactics are good in my book. Not really a big fan, but I'll give it a FF Tactics a try since I like the FF series. I've also been thinking of giving Chrono Trigger another go (best RPG ever IMO) because I heard the PSP version has additional content.

What I liked most about the PSP was the super simple controls. And my favourite PSP games are some older versions of FIFA and GTA. If the games are too complex I don't think they fit the concept of the PSP very well.

Back