Ash

Avid Gamer
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Steal More
Mature Board Viewing
Username Style
Anyone looking forward to it? I didn't play the first one but this looks amazing from the gameplay videos so far.

Still haven't played the first one myself, so I will have to find time for both.

Yes, this game is totally fun and have an interesting game play too. First, I was not sure about it, but then my friend suggested me to play it, so I got it from my PSN credit store and I am really enjoying it. I have always got my games from this site, they have always some great deals on. You should definitely try this game once, you will enjoy it.

Loving it so far as well. The online needs to be refined slightly but is still a great experience. Hopefully they don't ruin the online experience like they did with GTA.

Yeah, the flying cars and neon stunt racing style is stupid.

So I've been playing RDR 2 for about a week now and I have to say I'm not overly excited on it. I'm almost pushing myself to finish the game. I can't stand to horseback riding. Miles and miles of riding. Whatever the mission is you spend 5 minutes riding to the destination. Just a bunch of trees and grass. I don't find the graphics overly thrilling either.

Yeah, the flying cars and neon stunt racing style is stupid.

So I've been playing RDR 2 for about a week now and I have to say I'm not overly excited on it. I'm almost pushing myself to finish the game. I can't stand to horseback riding. Miles and miles of riding. Whatever the mission is you spend 5 minutes riding to the destination. Just a bunch of trees and grass. I don't find the graphics overly thrilling either.

large empty area then?

large empty area then?
Opposite actually. It genuinely feels like every bit of the map was carefully created. But yeah, you do get bored sometimes with the long rides especially when you're used to drive cars and jets quickly on GTA lol

Opposite actually. It genuinely feels like every bit of the map was carefully created. But yeah, you do get bored sometimes with the long rides especially when you're used to drive cars and jets quickly on GTA lol
Time to time travel ala Rick and Morty then? lol

More complaints:

You have to feed yourself and your horse. Realistic but too realistic.
There are a ton of really boring things to do like farm chores such as carrying bags from one end of a property to the next.

Oh fishing is STUPIDLY boring and required for the plat.

More complaints:

You have to feed yourself and your horse. Realistic but too realistic.
There are a ton of really boring things to do like farm chores such as carrying bags from one end of a property to the next.

Oh fishing is STUPIDLY boring and required for the plat.

is it bad or better than in breath of the wild?

is it bad or better than in breath of the wild?
The chores are optional really. I went through the whole story not doing them and it didn't affect me one bit. In terms of fishing, I really liked it because it's extremely relaxing. You basically have to choose the area (different areas, different fish), choose the bait and then throw your line. Once you get a fish, you just use the controls to reel it in. It's fun for the first few fish but then does get boring if it's not your thing.

Back