Reggie For Super Smash Brothers 4!

starmario12

Hyper
Awards
Credits
Last edited by a moderator:
NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would rather play as my Mii in Super Smash Bros. 4, but Reggie?

This will be interesting...

Last edited by a moderator:

Don't sign it!!

Don't sign it!!
*signs it*

There was also a petition for the USA to build a Death Star. It got a lot of signatures, but Obama was like no. In this case Sakurai would say no.

All of you guys are saying "no it will ruin the game" and "no it will never happen" yet look at what happened when Wii Fit Trainer was announced. Nobody expected THAT to happen, so at this point it's perfectly possible to predict obscure/out of place characters that we would have normally never thought would get in.

I can see Reggie being in Smash 4.

All of you guys are saying "no it will ruin the game" and "no it will never happen" yet look at what happened when Wii Fit Trainer was announced. Nobody expected THAT to happen, so at this point it's perfectly possible to predict obscure/out of place characters that we would have normally never thought would get in.

Well in all fairness, Wii Fit Trainer is a stupid character and could ruin the game.

Besides there are just groups that shouldn't be in SSB. That's anime, real life people, and anything owned by Microsoft or Sony.

They actually planned on Wii Fit Trainer being in the game. There wasn't a online petition asking for that character.

I agree with DYL there are certain categorized groups that should not be in SSB. Real life people being at the top of the list in my opinion. It's a game based on NINTENDO CHARACTERS, not President and Chief Operating Officer from NOA.
That petition is a terrible idea.
Though anything is possible like you said.

People have made a petition for Reggie to be in SSB4. It is for Sakurai, the guy making SSB4, to put him as a character in the game.

http://www.change.org/en-GB/petitions/sora-sakurai-add-reggie-fils-aime-to-the-super-smash-bros-3ds-wii-u-roster-reggieforsmashbros

And here is a video of Reggie saying that if Sakurai lets him be a character in the game, then his body is ready.

Help support the petition so that Reggie can be a playable character!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5kuZK5IxytE

*Signs* My body is ready

Signed because this is hilarious to me. This game will be great with or without Reggie.

"Heh, I just signed it, the more the merrier ;D" Disturbed Mouse, more is not merrier (in real life). If there were 2,000 people in your house right now, would it be merry? No, you'd be suffocating. But still... *writes name on petition a bajillion times*

"Heh, I just signed it, the more the merrier ;D" Disturbed Mouse, more is not merrier (in real life). If there were 2,000 people in your house right now, would it be merry? No, you'd be suffocating. But still... *writes name on petition a bajillion times*

But for character options in video games, it is amazing!

Signed because this is hilarious to me. This game will be great with or without Reggie.

Exactly. Why are people so worked up over this? >.> If you don't like a character, don't play as them.

Exactly. Why are people so worked up over this? >.> If you don't like a character, don't play as them.

Unless Reggie is overpowered, then everyone would probably play as him :p

I like the huge character rosters, but I have to agree this is going in a bit far. How would he even incorporate into the Single-player adventure story mode? But I'm a bit excited about some new characters, like the Villager from Animal Crossing. That's going to be the best!

Back