Reminiscing Old Games

masquezane01

Credits
If you'd be given a chance to play whole day with an old game, particularly those that you spent hours in your childhood, what would it be? I mean, I believe that our gaming styles and and genre preferences right now can be rooted back to our mother games and how we played it as a child. LOL it may seem far-fetched but yeah, you can refute it anyway in the comment.

But here's the thing, I still wanna know what old games has a special place in your heart.

For me, Super Mario Bros! LOL

I’ve had sessions like this where I play old games that I’ve finished. I like to play Chrono Cross because it’s the first JRPG game I’ve played as a kid. It is also a very great game even if you compare it to today’s games.

I would love to play paperboy again and harvest mood. I don't think they will make another version of these awesome games. :(

I wish I had never sold our N64, lots of great games on that console and my Son was very young so I remember playing lots of games with him.

I would like to play Harvest Moon: Friends of Mineral Town. It's a fun RPG that has plenty going on. The game is really addicting and you are likely to play this game all day and every day.

I would like to play Harvest Moon: Friends of Mineral Town. It's a fun RPG that has plenty going on. The game is really addicting and you are likely to play this game all day and every day.
What a damn fine game. I once played it so bad that I restarted the whole game just to marry another woman.

It's completely fine, it's just that for a moment i thought it was a different game altogether lol.

It's completely fine, it's just that for a moment i thought it was a different game altogether lol.
Same lol, after your correction I even searched google (just to be sure) for Summon Knight, but it only shows Summon Night. I even thought Summon Knight is a spin-off, but yea I recalled that it was a similar mistake I commit.

I never got rid of any of my old games or consoles, so it's never been an issue of me thinking "man, I really wish I could play this game again" if you have it sitting in the next room.

What a damn fine game. I once played it so bad that I restarted the whole game just to marry another woman.
I also did that. :grin: And I also restarted the whole game several times just to marry the Harvest Goddess. To have the right to marry her, you must accomplish certain tasks which make the game a little more challenging.

Red Alert for me, i played it for a long time before i let it go. But i still have a copy of the installer on my archive just in case i miss playing it. A great strategy game, with great AI at that time.

Back