froggyboy604

Staff member
Manager
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Mature Board Viewing
Unlock full profile styling

Remix OS Player - The most advanced Android game emulator for PC.

Remix OS Player is based on Android Marshmallow and Android Studio. Play Android games and run Android apps in multiple windows on your PC. Chat and play at the same time. It’s the easiest way to try Remix OS and allows you to run an OS in an OS. Why emulate like it’s still 2014?

Download it now for free at Remix OS Player - The Most Advanced Android Game Emulator for PC.

This does look like a good Google Android Emulator for using Android apps on a PC. I wonder if this player will ever come to Linux instead of just Windows.

I think this is a good for people with Windows tablets which don't has as many good touchscreen apps and games as Android and iOS devices.

One of these days I'll get a android player for my PC, my mobile gets too hot playing games.

One of these days I'll get a android player for my PC, my mobile gets too hot playing games.

I agree, mobile devices get too hot playing games. A PC may also get pretty hot when playing some more 3D intensive mobile games like Gangster Vegas and the mobile version of Grand Theft Auto 3 and Vice City if the PC does not have a good cooling system.

But, at least, you are not holding your desktop PC, so you don't feel the heat.

Back