Rentals?

Iron Eagle

Awards
Credits
Does anyone still rent movies? It can be from Redbox, BlockBuster, NetFlix etc. I honestly liked the BlockBuster video in my town, along with the Network Video.

I do, Red Box all the way. Never did care for Net Flix.

I really miss Movie Gallery though. Sucks they went out of business. That was a lot to take.

I haven't rented in a looooooooooong time, not since like 2007 when we still had blockbuster.

Is it just me or is renting movies becoming a dying industry?

In my home town, we only have a grocery store that is the only renting place in town other than some Red Box machines.

Those redbox machines have appeared everywhere over the past few months, there's two of them in my smal town and at least one near my university.

Anyway, I never rent movies myself, but my brothers will occasionally rent movies from the movie rental store we have nearby.

Jupiter8619 said:
Is it just me or is renting movies becoming a dying industry?

In my home town, we only have a grocery store that is the only renting place in town other than some Red Box machines.
red box machines are till popular, followed by illegal downloads and followed by the buying the right way.

Nope.I know people who rent movies now and then though.Anyway,everything is available on the net(torrents).So there is no real need to rent stuff these days.

Not really. If I do feel the desire to rent a movie I'll go to Redbox. That's usually with friends, and not often. When we had Hollywood Video, and Blockbuster I would rent movies all the time. I usually went in not knowing what I wanted so wandering the aisles in search of something that would capture my attention was pretty fun. I guess I just prefer the hands on approach, and it was easier to happen upon something I would have never thought to watch. It's how I got into anime as a kid though at the time they were just cartoons to me. 

Back