Resident Evil 7: Biohazard

OursIsTheFury

Full GL Member
Credits
This was the newest Resident Evil game released by Capcom. The previous RE games were more of a shooting game rather than a survival horror, to the disappointment of hardcore fans. I wasn't really expecting much of this game, but I was clearly wrong. It was an amazing ride that would make you fear for your life. The enemies are the Baker family, and they are insanely tough and frightful compared to the monsters and enemies you have met in the previous games. It was a fun game overall, and I would recommend it to fellow horror game enthusiasts.

Just playing through this now. Started in January but left it on the back burner for a while - I'm enjoying it but go really slowly through horror games. Just finishing it up over the next week or so. Anyone else played this? What did you think?

I didn't play this game yet since it requires a high CPU for computer. In what console do you think I can play this game at best experience? Is it PC or PS4? I enjoy most of the RE games but this one looks different and that makes me excited to have this one.

Ps4 version is fine. PC version got some shadows issues last time I checked.

Back