Restore points

Claraviolet

Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Unlock full profile styling
How often do you create them for your computer?

For me, probably for every 6 months or so.....but not that often.

What about you guys?

I just let Windows and programs automatically create Windows Restore point. But, I backup my important files and folders as soon as possible or on a daily basis.

I just back up my files and I always have a copy of my programs on hand. If something goes wrong I just nuke the whole OS and start fresh.

Hmm... Looks like I should consider backing up my files as well. My laptop isn't going to last long now.
Ugh I really hate the life time a laptop. It's too short.
How I wish I could extend it but no one can do that and it all depends on luck I suppose.

Hmm... Looks like I should consider backing up my files as well. My laptop isn't going to last long now.
Ugh I really hate the life time a laptop. It's too short.
How I wish I could extend it but no one can do that and it all depends on luck I suppose.

I think it is a good idea for PC users to backup their files after they downloaded the file, or created/saved it with a program like MS Word. Computer viruses can delete your files if your computer gets infected, and hard drives and other storage devices can randomly break, or get stolen if someone steals your laptop.

Back