Awards
Credits
Nintendo $20 EShop
Nintendo $20 EShop
Mature Board Viewing
PSN Gift Card $20
PSN Gift Card $20
UPDATE from pushsquare:

Sony has denied that the retail kiosks spotted in stores are PlayStation 5 related. The Japanese giant didn't elaborate on what the displays are being used for, but presumably they were running PlayStation 4 demos prior to the coronavirus crisis.

Hmm, we've been contacted by a Currys PC World employee who says that these kiosks have been around for "maybe about a year now". Despite them boasting PlayStation 5 colouring, he says that the yellow tape is due to the pandemic, but doesn't have an explanation for the absent display and console. "Theft risk?" he hypothesises.

----------------------------------------------------------
read these tweets:

Last edited:
Looks good and it will be interesting to get a hands on experience with the PS5. Not sure if I will do it though. Not the great time to be touching things in public

Looks good and it will be interesting to get a hands on experience with the PS5. Not sure if I will do it though. Not the great time to be touching things in public

Use disposable gloves?

These are nice Playstation setups. I feel people should use hand sanitizer after using the controllers because of the Coronavirus outbreak.

Is that a sarcastic comment or serious lol? I feel like that would be going overboard for just a PS5 demo

At a hardware store, I seen someone wearing a plastic face shield, face mask, plastic gloves, and a waterproof coat. It did look kind of strange, but also look cool like the person was wearing a space suit.

I think if you are more at risk of getting very sick with Coronavirus because of a poor immune system and other health problems wearing more protective gear like a plastic face shield can be a good idea if there are a lot of people at a PS5 console demo, and no social distancing.

To be fair, if you have a poor immune system and Coronavirus is very dangerous to you, you should probably be staying away from unecessary travel lol.

So apparently these images are for old stands and not for the PS5

Crazy how people have the money or get loans on the new PS5 :p Who will be getting one here? I won't be lol

there is a thing such as too much.

I feel if you have poor health, or work and live with people who are unhealthy, wearing more protective gear is a good idea. You may end up spreading the virus without knowing it when not wearing protective gear.

Protective gear also protects other people from getting the coronavirus from infected people who wear better protective gear,

Back